Please pray for my business, they are not ...

Abelano

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my business, they are not moving, I have got micro lending and sand mining licences and they are not operating. Also pray for my family deliverance and breakthrough for my ###.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name we come to You today with a prayer request for ###. We ask that You would bless his business and that You would give him favor with the micro lending and sand mining licenses. We pray for Your divine intervention and provision to help him to make his business successful. We also ask for Your deliverance and breakthrough for ###'s family and children. Give them strength and courage to face any challenges that come their way. Help them to trust in You and to have faith in Your promises. We thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness and ask that You would continue to bless ### and his family. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Protect us Lord Jesus from our enemies of the Lord and rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I start my business urgently my business anointing makes it specifically in my Business the alphabetical game is over it is over now… I get a great guy hearts desires dreams come true air of mine staysszz a life I love I get to see my family online and in person if they want to have...
Replies
10
Views
129
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESSES ARE GREAT I CAN HAVE A GREAT FRANCHISE IN AT LEAST ONE AND HAVE MY FAVOR TO SUCCEED IT CAN STAYYYYYY NO WORRIES..I CAN GET LIABILITY INSURANCE NEEDS FOR MY SUCCESS THEN GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
10
Views
126
Heavenly Father, thank You for the vision You have placed in me. Bring the right people, skills, partnerships, and opportunities to build a successful team. Give us unity, wisdom, integrity, discipline, creativity, and excellence. Grant our leadership breakthrough and help every team member...
Replies
12
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom