Please pray for my brother ### ### ...

Lerymose

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my brother ### ### he has financial problem. With your good prayer all his financial problem should be cleared. Thank you.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you for your brother. May all his needs be met, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Be certain that the Lord cares for your brother, ###, friend. I just said a prayer, asking Him to work in his circumstances and provide for him according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He fill him with His peace and sustain him with His strength in the days ahead.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us all with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never worry, panic, or faint. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother, ###. I ask that God protects him from all evil and shatters any wicked plans against him. He is currently going through a very difficult season in his life. Please pray that the Lord heals his heart from severe pain. Due to his current life circumstances, he is...
Replies
17
Views
347
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
210
My brother is ###. Please pray that my brother will become mature and stop going out every weekend in clubs 2-3 times a week and drinking alcohol sometimes until he is very drunk. Please let him find some other nice interest/hobby and find a good smart woman to live with or reconciliate with his...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom