Please Pray for My Brother, ###. He recently was ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my big brother he needs a healing immediately for he is an alcoholic and he's in a state of a coma in the hospital and they think that he's paralyzed from a stroke but I asked that God lets you live until he's baptized in Jesus name and and with a full confirmation of his...
Replies
13
Views
237
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
205
I pray for my son. He recently diagnosed autism and I just pray he continues to grow and learn. I pray that he starts to speak more and no weapon formed against him shall prosper. I pray that he is able to receive child care on base within a week. He just continues to grow. I pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom