Please pray for my boyfriend ### who ...

Please pray for my boyfriend ### who is hospitalised for dengue fever, he also has cough and diarrhoea. This is his second infection with dengue, pray for God’s protection and healing upon him.
I prayed for this
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I’m praying that my beautiful boyfriend, who I love dearly and who has requested space due to their work situation, their ex and going through financial settlement and their ### year old son not having a job or contributing to their rent anymore. I pray some of these things resolve and...
Replies
8
Views
212
Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
199
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom