Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He ...

Heavenly Father, we pray for your healing touch restoring ### completely so his body will function in the way you intended and give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Father, bless and sustain ###. Secure his health, and grant comfort to him and to all close to him. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father send down your Angels & Arch Angel's of healing, St. Jude, St. Raphael, St. Anthony & St. Francis. Lord we ask this in your name.
 
Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He has what we believe is a heart attack. He is extremely fearful of going to doctor. Requesting my prayer warriors work to bring him healing
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
197
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
240
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom