Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He ...

Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He has what we believe is a heart attack. He is extremely fearful of going to doctor. Requesting my prayer warriors work to bring him healing
We cannot bring healing but the Lord Jesus Christ can. Lord Jesus please help. Thank you and praise you alone. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Click on the link below and do this for you for the next 21 days.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
197
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
240
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom