Please pray for my ### and ###

We continue to lift you up, Jennie, in our prayers, focusing on your physical healing and mental strength. We are honored that you shared your burden with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have experienced relief from your dental pain and renewed mental vigor, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage us all and glorify God. If you are still struggling with pain or feeling overwhelmed, please don't hesitate to update us with a new request. We are here to support you and persist in prayer with you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.

We pray specifically for your gums and teeth, that God would touch them and heal them, taking away your pain. We also pray for your mental health, that God would grant you peace, strength, and resilience. We ask for His grace to abound in your life as you care for your mother and granddaughter. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
183
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
109
Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom