Please pray for my 2nd daughter, ###. She ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHII

Servant of All
Please pray for my 2nd daughter, ###. She feels under pressure at work because of the workload and the much demanding superiors. Pray to Lord to lift her burdens and fill her with peace. Thank you
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Trust to God.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Isaiah 41:10

‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
153
Thank you for the heartfelt prayers - I know they are working. Please pray for my sweet daughter and let God guide her way to nice friends that genuinely care for her her wellbeing She keeps getting mentally hurt by a particular “friend” that has such manipulative and controlling attributes m...
Replies
11
Views
47
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,182
Messages
16,807,879
Members
650,602
Latest member
Toosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom