Please pray for mercy in the result ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for ### (###) Please pray for me, ### from ###. I took two drop years after school to prepare for NEET, but due to emotional struggles, stress, and personal difficulties, I was unable to prepare the way I had hoped. I have now completed my NEET exam and am anxiously waiting for...
Replies
13
Views
241
Please pray for me to be able to get the help I have never offered and to be reunited with my family. Pray for my girlfriend's health and our financial difficulties. God saved me now I just need Him to show me what He wants me to do.
Replies
5
Views
215
Hi, so, I am having throwback issues from the past. This involves regrets of decisions and sadness. I’ll be sleeping today and I have not taken a practice exam for the quiz for Leadership and Management. I feel like my acads got affected by this setback so I wanna focus on here more. I pray to...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom