Please pray for me...

Physosis

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me. I separated from my boyfriend ###. GOD please shower your blessing to both of us.
My condition is worse without him. God
Listen to my prayer.
Amen
###
 
Hello, ###. I’m sorry to hear about your separation with your boyfriend, ###. I’m praying that God will bless you both according to His best plan for your lives.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm scared and confused. My mind isn't working very well anymore. I just had a rather 'Frightening' conversation concerning my mental health condition, and about 25 minutes after the conversation I've forgotten what it was that we spoke about. All I know is...
Replies
6
Views
124
Please pray in Jesus name for me, my health has taken a turn for the worse. thank you
Replies
12
Views
179
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray a health condition I have been diagnosed with. I totally believe that our Lord is a healer and he can clear the condition without any surgery. Also pray for my student results that will be published soon. In Jesus name, Amen!
Replies
5
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom