please pray for me ### ### ### ...

Nonsorear

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me ### ### ### of ###. I am having difficulties concerning paying people back, I want to avoid getting problems with police. I want to come out in those troubles and want to be free, please pray for me.
 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

My prayers are with you!
 
I thank you for every prayer you are doing. My request is to pray for me so I will not be in any difficult situation, pray that my life be ejoice, and be happy, I am also facing some sickness situation high blood pressure, diabetics and others as my blood having lots of diseases and please pray on that and for my mother also ### ### who is diabetics and stress too much. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray for my job situation. I'm ### and have worked at ### in ###, ### for well over ### years. They are Christian owned but in recent years have gotten ### or ### very worldly supervisors in very powerful positions who don't have any problem firing people, who don't seem to like me, and...
Replies
9
Views
142
There is a very evil woman who has tried to separate my mother from my father, this situation has been difficulty for years and I cannot get out of it without the will of God. I am desperate and do NOT know what to do, Please pray for my family in Jesus name that this evil may be cast out.
Replies
11
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom