please pray for me to heal my ...

I’m sorry to hear about your stomach pain, friend. I’m praying for God's healing touch and peace upon you in a powerful way. May you know the comforting presence of His Holy Spirit renewing you inwardly, as well as His sovereign power, which is able to touch your body and heal you in His own perfect time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
98
Please pray in Jesus name for me for healing in my right leg and left side, please I beg you pray for me. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
63
Heal my stomach growling to be free in the name of Jesus Christ because I don’t like the way my stomach is growling all the time. I do not know how to affect growling in my stomach like that.
Replies
9
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,852
Messages
16,815,823
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom