Please pray for me to have immediate ...

Amtegadar

Beloved Servant
Please pray for ### to have immediate relief from ### headaches and nausea feeling. Need prayers of healing.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus Name asking for Your healing touch upon ###. Lord, we ask that You would bring immediate relief from the headaches and nausea feeling that ### is experiencing. We ask that You would restore ###'s health and bring comfort and peace to their body. We thank You for Your healing power and ask that You would bring complete healing to ### in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Nothing Can Stop God's Plans For Your Life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
302
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
184
Please pray for me because unfortunately this week has seemingly revealed that a lot is going to have to change in how I interact with my immediate family especially in terms of boundaries. I love them but some negative situations are arising that indicate I may have to separate myself from them...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom