Please pray for me to get some ...

Please pray for me to get some stability. I’m alone in this country and now being evicted I may not be able to continue school when I finally have 1 more year left. I have no money and I can’t seem to land a job. I’m suffering and I’m going to give up honestly because I am tired.
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need much sleep but some of these nat meds keep me up all Am and have appointments. Prayers to make it in the unbearable heat and protection also from scammers. Don’t know who to trust anymore and ND already blocked me when I’m sharing Jesus and hope they don’t block me again when I had to...
Replies
11
Views
154
Life in I get a home where I get the best wallpaper and I get a place I cannot have nightmares about ### cheating with everyone im done trying its not worth it anymore..ALL GUYS FROM MY PAST CAN LEAVE ME ALINE I GET NEW STUFF SINCE EVERYTIME I TRY IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME WHERE IM AT..LIFE IN I GET...
Replies
8
Views
297
My organization is called UNITED PASTORS NETWORK, we meet together and build the body of Christ, we help each other financially, we preach the gospel through making crusade, conference, so we need money, to buy organization machines, our own land etc, so am in need of some to stand with us...
Replies
5
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom