Please pray for me to get rid of the mental problem called Obsession

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray for me to get rid of the mental problem called Obsession Compulsion Disorder. I fear that I will kill myself and others. Please pray for me to get rid of this evil thought. I also fear suicide, weapons, and electricity, etc., which insist me to kill myself and others. Please pray for me, dear all. Please... Thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Passing the exams I have taken and will take, buying an electric car and getting rid of my ### obsession. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
386
Pray against the enemy’s attacks on my thoughts and my life, and against the strongholds in my mind. May I be delivered from every kind of demon, and may a great deliverance take place in my family. A dark shadow is following me—pray against it. Sometimes dark thoughts assail me, and my body...
Replies
14
Views
258
In the afternoon nap, I saw a dream and I need your prayers. Please set me and my family free. You all know I have increased my prayer time, I have been praying consistently from a past few days (I had no option, life got super challenging so I had to turn to God and honestly before that, I...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom