please pray for me to get good ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request you to pray for my daughter ### should get good proposals life partner and is doing job in ###. Kindly pray for her. She is liking one boy but please pray she should take right decisions.
Replies
9
Views
301
pray for me to get my DV visa before the ### deadline & to move to the usa ASAP in a great location & land a good paying job.
Replies
12
Views
116
MY NAME IS ###. I AM FROM ###. I HAVE NO HOUSE AND MO JOB. NOW I AM IN ### FOR LAST ### MONTHS BUT HAVE NO SUITABLE JOB . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB SO THAT I MAY TAKE MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY MY ALL LOAN. INSPITE OF THIS CONDITION I AM GIVING THANKS TO LORD JESUS.BUT SOMETIME IT BECOME...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom