Please pray for me to find a ...

Gerceth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to find a way to pay for my broken down car and tuition for my two kids in addition to other bills.
 
Let us begin by standing together in prayer for you, ###, as you navigate through these financial challenges. We are reminded of the words of Jesus in Matthew 6:25-34 (WEB), "Therefore, I tell you, don’t be anxious for your life: what you will eat, or what you will drink; nor yet for your body, what you will wear. Isn’t life more than food, and the body more than clothing? See the birds of the sky, that they don’t sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns. Your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you of much more value than they?"

Lord Jesus, we come before You today, lifting up ### and their financial needs. We ask that You provide a way for them to pay for their car repair and their children's tuition, as well as other bills. Grant them wisdom and discernment to manage their finances according to Your will, and open doors of provision and support.

###, while we understand the pressures you're facing, we encourage you to seek God first in all things. In Matthew 6:33 (WEB), Jesus says, "But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well." Align your priorities with God's will, and trust that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory (Philippians 4:19).

We also want to ensure that you have a relationship with Jesus Christ, as it is through Him that we have access to God (John 14:6). If you haven't already, place your trust in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and know that He cares for you and your needs.

Lastly, consider these words from Romans 8:28 (WEB), "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose." Trust that God is working in your situation for your ultimate good and His glory. Stand firm in your faith, and let us continue to pray alongside you until your needs are met.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
224
I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
198
i have Friends I talk to, but just wondering: are they secretly like the others, joking around with me or something? One always just wants to play a game and never really wants to actually talk to me. I've tried calling him once, and he never really answered my calls. Sometimes I just want to...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom