Thunsethiaph

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to be set free from soul ties. I believe these soul ties are responsible for my stagnation in all areas of my life. I need God's mercy and divine Intervention and deliverance in all areas of my life so that everything the devil has stolen can be restored back to me. I believe God will deliver me from any strong holds and demonic spirits fighting my life. I believe those evil alters shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ. God will change my story and I will conceive this year in Jesus name.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL CLAIM MY SHIELDS R GREATLY UP SHUT UP SATAN I FIND MY EXTRA SET OF KEYS AND MY EYES DON'T WATER PLEASE MY FAMILY'S EYES 👀 ARE WELL OUR PETS KEYS ARE WITH US GREATLYYYYY I FIND MY KEYS FOR MASTER LOCK AND EXTRA LOCK FOR GATES AND LOCKER FOR WORK..I GET MYSELF TOGETHER...
Replies
7
Views
105
Please pray for me as am having nerves problem and suffering from diabetes hypertension and arthritis stagnation nativity sadness
Replies
10
Views
218
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom