please pray for me to be able ...

Taghvor

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ### to be able to get an internship that will pay and for ### to be able to pay ### therapy bills
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
134
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
90
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom