Please pray for me, that the Lord would send a man into my life, the

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray for me, that the Lord would send a man into my life, the one and only special one for me, a true believer, who will love me as Jesus loves me, and will be honest and faithful to me, one, that I can respect and love and really take from the Lord's hand. Please pray for me, that I can marry soon. Life is too hard for me with all burdens to carry alone, with no protection and no shelter, no love at all. I don’t want to stay alone anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the Lord would send me godly companionship. Please pray that he will send provision unto my life. Healing ❤️‍🩹 wholeness some with love 💕 and compassion a nutritionist. I don’t have no kids, parents or biological connection. My life is plagued with loneliness, sickness and...
Replies
8
Views
343
A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
150
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom