Please pray for me that the Holy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling with deciding the final thesis topic regarding the women in prisons whether to help about the sexual abuse of women in prison or other angles like social reintegration. The deadline is less than three weeks; otherwise, I cannot graduate. I need financial breakthrough and prayers.
Replies
7
Views
147
I am in a Christ centered rehab and I am serving other, I've become born again 3 months ago, and a problem from the past has came up with probation, I missed an appointment and now I am going through the process of writing letters and contacting judges and officers etc, I am ### and I have...
Replies
12
Views
470
🙏 Church Leaders' Devotional Lives (Pray, Study, Fast, Lead in Evangelism, 2 Tim 4:5) Save Lost, Revive 💒 Holy Spirit Worship, Biblical Correction, Teaching Scripture Publicly, 1 Tim 4:13, Preaching to 99 Saved AND Leaving 99 Going Out to The find 1 Lost Sheep, Celebrating when found, Luke 15:4...
Replies
11
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom