Please pray for me that my (###) insurance company pays me the full $###.## in damages they owe to me. The vehicle has gone unfixed for four months as the ### auto insurance felt there was fraud. An investigation was performed and no fraud found. ### auto insurance still will not pay me for my $###.## loss. I ended up getting another vehicle as the damage caused too many problems. Please pray for me that I am paid. I've paid in over $###.## in premiums over 24-years.
I pray in the name of Jesus that God will make a way and change their hearts and they pay you for with God nothing is impossible and He is able to exceedingly above everything we ask or think and He said in his word He is able to fulfill his word and He is faithful to it and none our return unto void without accomplishing its task.
 
Thank you for your prayer. It looks like I'll be taking ### to court.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That ins sees that I made every effort to pay them in time but couldn’t get through to auto pay Jesus and they not charge late fee. Please favor now
Replies
10
Views
119
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
147
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom