Please pray for me that my vaccination ###

Thank you. Please continue to pray for me and for the vaccination that I really need to get before my colonoscopy.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, come with safety and good health for me and my coworkers. Make the vaccination safe for my pregnant coworkers, myself and all of us getting vaccinated today, Jesus ❤️ Jesus, hold the baby of my coworker in Your arms of safety and love forever ❤️ Bless the baby with love and good health ❤️...
Replies
7
Views
206
Please pray for our baby while she gets her vaccine today. Last time she had a reaction to it and we couldn’t give the next dose. Pray that God gives our daughter robust immunity and supernatural protection. May God be with our daughter every moment. May God bless the vaccine and the person...
Replies
8
Views
473
I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom