Please pray for me. That my grade ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
203
pls pray for final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester, I am working on my final paper and working diligently. pls make sure i do well on both the final ppr and presentation. pls pray that i finish my comps list and refine my list and topic for a final grade of A in that...
Replies
10
Views
214
Good day everyone, I am kindly asking for your prayers concerning one of my courses. Due to a mistake, I was unable to upload my complete assignment. I reached out to my teacher and she said she would get back to me, but I did not receive a response. I later contacted her again and sent the...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom