Please pray for me that I will ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### that ### will be healed from ### eyesight. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
For healing and abundant Grace from Above.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed Thanksgiving 2022.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in the things of God and our purpose in life. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength as we seek Your face and live our lives to please You. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus as we meditate upon Your Word and walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. God bless each of us to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT & HEALTH. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET THIS INFLAMMATION IN MY FACE BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
8
Views
116
PLEASE PRAY THAT I DONT DIE THIS WEEK. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEALTH & MY EYESIGHT ASWELL. AMEN. I NEED YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
10
Views
186
STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT & HEALTH. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET THIS INFLAMMATION IN MY FACE BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom