Please pray for me that I will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen. Thanks for praying!
 
Please pray for me that I will always have a job and that I can have a laptop to keep on working. I pray that the Lord will be on my side. There are people who want me to lose my job and I really pray that it will not happen because I badly need it to have a living. Please pray that the Lord will be gracious to me and will save me as always. God bless you.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Rauroch, I also have the same problem as yours, but I believe the Holy Ghost will confirm certain things that you have been wondering about. I will pray for this and I hope you will find ### and a way out of your current circumstances in Jesus name I pray.
 
###, I also have the same problem as yours, but I believe the Holy Ghost will confirm certain things that you have been wondering about. I will pray for this and I hope you will find ### and a way out of your current circumstances in Jesus name I pray.
Amen. Thanks for praying!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
186
Please pray for my job situation. I'm ### and have worked at ### in ###, ### for well over ### years. They are Christian owned but in recent years have gotten ### or ### very worldly supervisors in very powerful positions who don't have any problem firing people, who don't seem to like me, and...
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom