Please pray for me that I will receive revelation and help from the Holy Spirit about all information I need to study for quizzes, exams, and assignments to pass my philosophy class, with an excellent grade. My Lord, I humbly pray please make a way where there seems to be no way. My Lord, please see me from heaven, all my efforts to prepare, study, and learn all material to pass my Philosophy class. My Lord, I humbly pray look upon me with mercy and compassion. Please bless me to pass my class with an excellent grade, with Your Help, and Help of the Holy Spirit. Please put in my mind, and guide me to the right books, study guides, notes, I can find online, that will be helpful to me to pass my course. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen. P.S. Please forgive me my sins, and humbly help me. In Jesus name. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
177
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
189
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom