Please pray for me that I pass ###

NO WEAPON SHALL PROVE FEAR AGAINST YOU. THE SCRIPTURE SAYS "FEAR NO EVIL FOR I AM WITH YOU IN TIME OF TROUBLE"
 
YOUR DISEASE CONDITION IS FROM THE DEVIL WHO HAS BEEN CONQUERED AND DEFEATED ON THE CROSS. SATAN HAS NO POWER OVER YOU. AMEN
 
THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS THE HEALER. HE TELLS THE DOCTORS WHAT TO DO TO THE SALVATION OF THE SICK ONE.
THE RIGHTEOUS ARE SAVE IN THE LORD. YOU ARE SAVE JUST LIKE DANIEL WAS SAVED IN THE LIONS DEN.
 
Please pray for me that I pass my certification test for nursing in the operating room. I get anxiety over testing and could use prayers to help me through the test and pass! Thank you and God bless everyone!
May the Lord remove all anxiety and fill you with peace and confidence. Amen
 
BY FAITH AND BY THE NEW COVENANT CHRIST MADE WITH HIS DISCIPLES YOU ARE SAVED AND HEALED IN JESUS HOLY NAME.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I pass my final certification test tomorrow.
Replies
11
Views
200
Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
149
Please pray that I pass
Replies
6
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom