Please pray for me that God will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer for God to show me what he has planned for me. I am presently in ### and my employer wants me to see if I can get an extension on my stay. I Have a possible job in ### wifh a Doctor who is just starting her private practice and a possible job with...
Replies
10
Views
159
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
Please pray that God will touch the heart of our landlord to convince him to drop our eviction case in ###. Things are different now in our family we are able to pay the rent again and get caught up this time. After sending numerous emails and texts last week, our landlord is not responding to...
Replies
8
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,189
Messages
16,807,943
Members
650,609
Latest member
Ethiurxonfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom