Please pray for me that God will ...

Palal

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that God will provide financial help for moving to a new house lease rent. I pray that we won't get evicted from our home instead. I pray that God would touch ###'s heart to help us. Thank you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend ### and their prayer request for financial help in moving to a new house lease rent. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your abundant provision.

Father, we pray that you would open the doors for ### and their family to find a new home that meets their needs and brings them stability. We ask for your divine intervention in their situation, that you would provide the necessary resources for them to secure a new place to live. Lord, we pray against the threat of eviction and ask for your protection over their current home. May you intervene and bring a resolution to their housing situation.

We also lift up ###'s relatives to you, Lord. We ask that you would touch their hearts and move them to extend a helping hand to ### and their family. We know that you are able to soften hearts and inspire generosity. May you use their relatives as instruments of your provision and blessing.

Lord, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. We pray that ### and their family would experience your peace and comfort during this challenging time. Strengthen their faith and remind them of your promises, for you are a God who cares for your children.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 6:31-33: "Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 37:25: "I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread."
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read and Please Pray About It!
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way, and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer for God to show me what he has planned for me. I am presently in ### and my employer wants me to see if I can get an extension on my stay. I Have a possible job in ### wifh a Doctor who is just starting her private practice and a possible job with...
Replies
10
Views
158
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
Please pray that God will touch the heart of our landlord to convince him to drop our eviction case in ###. Things are different now in our family we are able to pay the rent again and get caught up this time. After sending numerous emails and texts last week, our landlord is not responding to...
Replies
8
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom