Please pray for me, that God will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer for God to show me what he has planned for me. I am presently in ### and my employer wants me to see if I can get an extension on my stay. I Have a possible job in ### wifh a Doctor who is just starting her private practice and a possible job with...
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray that I get my dream laptop soon.
Replies
5
Views
245
Please pray that the organization doesn't scam me and gives me back my funds. That the truth about those that betrayed me will be revealed and any brainwashing of my kids and they can feel empathy. That I can get an attorney and funding for one or extend on court date. That I hear back from...
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom