Please pray for me still my municipality bill no ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goago67

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me still my municipality bill no under ground or leakage but the bill is still high N$ ###.## per month I can't anymore. I'm so depressed.
 
What? There may not be a leakage underground, but did they check to see how many have tapped into your power? Inquire if they find who or what is tapping into your power line. Because most certainly there is something tapping into your lines, and that's not a leakage.
 
Dear Father, I come to You together with this person's prayer to ask Your blessing of help and interference on this person's financial situation. Lord, please open a way door for this problem, and please bless this person with comfort, peace, strength, and courage to walk forth through this difficult time. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen!
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
88
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
71
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom