Please pray for me so that I ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hello, friend. No detail of our lives, no concern about our loved ones, can ever escape God’s notice, and we believe He is pleased when we bring even the smallest of our needs to Him in prayer. In fact, He instructs us to do so: “In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6). I’m praying that He will stretch forth His mighty hand upon you and fill you with His favor and peace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
198
Please pray for me so that God will give me back the house that was our ancestors' house and we had to sell it. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
89
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom