Please pray for me. Problem of intense ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently have been on flames for Christ and a lie that the enemy has implanted in my mind from a very young age which has haunted me my whole life has been exposed. I physically feel his ominous presence and schemes against me now that I have been freed from his deception. He is the father of...
Replies
8
Views
118
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Please pray god heals my health problem and pain I need it
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom