Please pray for me. Pray that my little###

Kairelos

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. Pray that my little dog's leg heals soon and, separately, pray that I get to see him again, him being the one that I love. Pray that God will help me be able to hold him in my arms again. It is agonizing to be away from him. I know that he is the one I want and the one I need. I think he may know it too... Pray that he'll have the courage to speak to me and that we will be together as soon as possible, but within God's timing.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please keep my ###-year-old son in your daily prayers. He is my only comfort and a miracle I waited long for. He used to eat healthy foods like rice, fruits, and eggs very well. But recently, due to family members bringing him sugary junk foods, he has...
Replies
12
Views
223
Heavens hear us out. My sweet little child whom you have given me, I pray that his fever goes away. Pray that his results are good. We hope for a beautiful day Tomo. I call upon all angels and saints especially, archangel Michael, St Antony, St Sebastian Mother Mary hear us out be our...
Replies
10
Views
198
Requesting the lord for my baby to be safe and for him to return home safe and asap
Replies
10
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom