Please pray for me. Please pray that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me I have started trying to get closer to God. I’m still not where I want to be. I fail often I sin often but I’m trying. I’m not saying it’s good enough and I want to be better. I asked that you pray with me and the Lord forgives me of all my sins yet again doesn’t turn his...
Replies
9
Views
136
Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
11
Views
62
In the midst of all that is happening right now, our car battery has died. We have no funds at all until the ### and that has to really go toward paying for this extended stay. I just don't know what to do! My son stormed out and is raging. I know God loves us! I need him to provide and to...
Replies
15
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom