Please pray for me. Please pray my ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. Please pray my parents will not be greedy. Please pray we will always have food to eat in my home. There is hardly any food to eat in my home. Please pray my good Lord will always provide food for me to eat every day. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. P.S. My Lord thank you for strengthening me. Please continue to deliver me from career confusion. Please lead me in the way I should go for to you. I lift up my soul. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for peace for me please. My wife will not let me rest. She is constantly cursing and screaming at me, and paranoid about what I’m doing or what I’m touching in our home. She is constantly demanding apologizes for the smallest things, even things that didn’t even happen. I am really...
Replies
14
Views
95
Father God please heal my body all over, You are my Great Physician, Your my Healer Lord please heal whatever it is that’s attacking my body from head to toe in Jesus name I pray Amen Lord I need you now tomorrow and forever Amen In Jesus name!!
Replies
12
Views
140
Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom