Please pray for me, my wife left ###.

I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. This is a hard thing to go through. I just said a prayer for you and your wife, asking the Lord to bring healing and hope to your marriage. Psalmist wrote: “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7). May you rest in this assurance as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife wrote me a note two weeks ago that she wasn’t in love with me anymore and wanted a divorce. She said she had fallen in love with a significantly older coworker who is also divorcing his wife of many years. Our relationship is almost 32 years old with almost 30 married. She has also cut...
Replies
12
Views
274
Hello all. My name is ### and my wife met a woman five months ago, cheated on me, and three months ago moved out of the home to live with this woman. I am seeking prayers that the Holy Spirit work in my wife's life and open her eyes to the destructive path she has taken, instead softening her...
Replies
10
Views
88
Please pray for me, my wife and 2 boys (aged ### and ###). My wife left the house 27 January and refuses that I see the kids. I applied in court for temporary custody. The court appointed a social worker and psychologist and both reports indicate my wife is not taking care of the boys and the...
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom