Please pray for me, my name is ###.

Phorynoth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, my name is ###, and I have fallen away from the Lord. I need mercy and grace from God. I need the redemption and grace that Jesus Christ has brought to us, and I need power through the holy spirit to resist future temptation. Please ask that I be cleansed by the power of Christ's sacrifice, and to be without blemish in the eyes of the Lord once again. Thank you and amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Please pray for me, my name is ###, and I have fallen away from the Lord. I need mercy and grace from God. I need the redemption and grace that Jesus Christ has brought to us, and I need power through the holy spirit to resist future temptation. Please ask that I be cleansed by the power of Christ's sacrifice, and to be without blemish in the eyes of the Lord once again. Thank you and amen.
Hello, ###. You’re to be commended for reaching out for prayers. I’m joining you in praying for God to give you all that you need to get you past your struggles. I also want to say that because we’re human, there will always be times when we fall short of God’s standards. That’s when you need to remember that the blood of Jesus can, and will, cleanse you from any sin. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
118
Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
148
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,881
Members
649,345
Latest member
Vrpaiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom