Please pray for me, my mind got me thinking like ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

In need of Jesus

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me, my mind got me thinking like there is no one out there who cares for what's I am going thru, lost my job over a month ago and it's been hard for me to keep a smile on my face, I am always we in pray asking for some guidance and support to get me thru these troubling times it seems that everyone has turned their back on me, I got home and the lights were disconnected I am trying so hard not to let my 3 girls see me breakdown but it's getting harder every day to hide. Lord please help me out of this situation. Guide me please in the right direction. I am in desperate need of a financial blessing. Lord I pray that you come into my life right now. I know I can't go on without you, Lord. Please help. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
I pray that you hold faith in our Lord, follow His words, and never stop praying. Pray with your heart not just your words. Pray with perseverance. Don't stop praying. May God bless you swiftly and soon. Through our Christ, Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
161
I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
132
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom