Please pray for me, my marriage ###

Hello, friend. I’m sorry to hear about your marital struggles. I’m praying, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort you both daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He provide wisdom and bring peace and restoration as you look to Him. Also, if you’re in the U.S., I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a marriage counselor if you call this number ###-###-####.
 
Please pray for me, my marriage is on the verge of collapsing, the good Lord should uphold my marriage
I'm sorry to hear about the problems in your marriage, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to draw both you and your wife closer to Himself and bring healing and hope to your marriage.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
181
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
184
For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom