Please pray for me, my father sold ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all your prayers. During his sickness, our Lord Almighty has called him to rest in peace. Thank you for the blessings during his life.
Replies
9
Views
368
Please pray and stand in agreement with me for God to not allow my home to be sold. I owe property tax and I have no way to pay them before ### days. I need God's grace, mercy and divine intervention to stop my home from being sold. I just need God to bless me in every area of my life. My heart...
Replies
16
Views
489
I got my wishes fulllfilled, I had some ehalth rpoblems and now Im better and even have a nurse helping me out. Please now pray for my father who is very sick from cancer, he cant breathe good so please pray for me for him to become well from his disease. In the name of Jesus AMEN
Replies
13
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom