Please pray for me, my eye is ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been having pain and discomfort in my left eye for about a week. I’m praying for healing and that it’s not anything serious (I had a tumor in my other eye a couple of years ago). Please join me in praying it’s nothing like that and nothing life threatening and for healing and the pain to...
Replies
14
Views
205
I am help requesting prayers for my wife ###. She had cateract surgery and they botch the surgery. The doctor tore the sack the new lens was to go into and she had major surgery. After surgery she started to get back eye sight and that failed.They went back 9 months later for second surgery and...
Replies
11
Views
63
I get a dream that I can see well out of my right I can see color.the sky on everything. Please pray god restore my sight. ###
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom