jassi
Prayer Partner
Please pray for me, lord enter in my ### heart and work a miracle for me and please reunite me and my child with my ###. Lord as you are aware of everything, lord please please I beg you, have mercy on us lord god please remind him, please help him to forgive me, please let him accept me and my child lord, please lord you only can do it possible, lord your miracle only can change my ### heart, lord your silence is hurting me badly, lord please please lord since years I didn't even see my ###, from 6 years till now I didn't step into my home or my home town and didn't even see and talk to him since years, lord jesus have mercy on us, lord please enter in my ### heart and work a miracle and change him, let him start thinking positively about me and accept us, lord please reunite us lord please, I pray this I beg this in your precious name amen.
