Please pray for me, last three days I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunu

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me, last three days I am not feeling well. I don't know the reason, some time I feel so tired and feel so desperate.

Thanks
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
By knowing and understanding the God you serve, you are able to rest
and trust him to get you through the storm. If Jesus tells us to take
joy despite our problems, he must have a way for us to do so. We know
by all that is true that God cannot lie. In every one of our troubles,
God is present and working them out. You don’t have to feel him or see
him working to know that he is causing all things to be used for your
good. It is by faith, which is greater than silver or gold, that we
trust despite our pain. My friends, you must understand that while this
earth is not heaven, it is here that God is getting us ready to be
royalty in a glorious place that will never end! It is difficult to
endure the hardships that surround us each day, but it is not
impossible. The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross gave us hope that our
future is secure. If he has the hairs on your head numbered, he surely
is not going to forget to help you when you need him. In his timing,
you will understand that he never left you for one second! The Apostle
Peter took his eyes off of Jesus when he was walking on the water and
began to sink.

http://mblordi.com/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
111
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
305
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom