Please pray for me, I'm tired of ...

GOD HAS GIVEN US ALL A FREE WILL, WE HAVE A CHOICE TO SIN OR NOT, YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A SIN, TAKE THE AUTHORITY THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ASKED JESUS INTO YOUR HEART AND COMMAND THIS SPIRIT TO RELEASE YOU IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO GIVE IN TO THE ENEMY OF YOUR SOUL, THE BIBLE WHICH IS THE HOLY WORD OF GOD TELLS US ..... GREATER IS HE WHO IS IN YOU { MEANING JESUS } THAN HE WHO IS IN THE WORLD { MEANING SATAN WHO IS THE ENEMY OF YOUR SOUL }
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You for loving me Jesus! Amen.


:D Remember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).
 
Please pray for ###. ### tired of having sexual affairs with man as a man. Asking for deliverance
For you to know that you need deliverance may the good Lord deliver you in Jesus name. Amen
 
Please pray for ###. ### is tired of having sexual affairs with ### as a ###. Asking for deliverance
I pray that fire of Holy Spirit will burn every sin and abnormal behaviour and clean your life in name of Jesus Christ, amen amen amen and to be anew person with all blessing and to be a SON OF JESUS SO EVERY BAD IDEA IS ABORTED
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for God to renew me and refresh me. I've been battling with parasites and so has my older daughter who lives with me. The enemy has sold a lot of strife between us, and I'm praying that her heart would soften and let her and I would pray together like we used to. But a big...
Replies
6
Views
130
I am so weary. I’ve been thrigh all kinds of verbal abuse from eork and so called family and friends I left mmthe abusive workplace only to wind up in a deeper valley snd in stkrrears. I have an Sposslnheading for rental arrears and I’m waiting for a new date. Father I’m fired. Can you please...
Replies
8
Views
116
Lord God Almighty give me spiritual strength to get through this day. I'm tired, weary, and frustrated from this job. I've been praying and asking for them to bring in the coverage; it seems like they're not listening. God, show up and show off, make a way where it seems to be no way. Shut the...
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom