Please pray for me, I'm suffering of ...

Please pray for me, I'm suffering of severe cough. May Almighty God bless you in Jesus name amen.

May the God of grace heal and help you and your prayers be answered. In Jesus Holy name. Amen.
 
Father God ...our great comforter and friend.
We give you all the glory honour and praise for being so great and awesome in our lives.
Thank you for taking care of our well-being.
Today I pray for those who are not physically well.
Please breathe on them o Mighty God and cast divine healing in their bodies.
We decree and declare immediate healing in the name of Jesus.
You are the Alpha and Omega..the beginning and the end....the God of past present and future...your divine will is true and awesome...we trust your will and we give you Praise...
In Jesus Name ...Amen.
 
I pray for and with this repented and devoted Christian fellow in the Name of Yeshua Hamashiach.
amen
 
Lord, relieve from cough and clear throat so that ### can say thanks and praise you Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, ### cannot sleep at night, ###'ve been suffering with ### and coughing ### need healing for this to stop. Thank you for praying.
Replies
7
Views
273
Multiple voices inside my head and witchcraft happening to me day and night.....I'm in so much pain.....please Heavenly father....Help me Lord Jesus I'm suffering so much......voices of women and men claiming to be me but they also admitted they're Demons......
Replies
6
Views
414
I am having to attend admin/legal appointment / meeting but suffering from chest tightness, stomach burning and cough; may any anxiety or digestive symptoms be relieved in Jesus Name, I pray, and may the interview go well. Praying that the God will grant me favor in health and paperwork as well...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom