Please pray for me, I'm suffering of ...

I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His loving presence in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, ### cannot sleep at night, ###'ve been suffering with ### and coughing ### need healing for this to stop. Thank you for praying.
Replies
7
Views
273
Multiple voices inside my head and witchcraft happening to me day and night.....I'm in so much pain.....please Heavenly father....Help me Lord Jesus I'm suffering so much......voices of women and men claiming to be me but they also admitted they're Demons......
Replies
6
Views
414
I am having to attend admin/legal appointment / meeting but suffering from chest tightness, stomach burning and cough; may any anxiety or digestive symptoms be relieved in Jesus Name, I pray, and may the interview go well. Praying that the God will grant me favor in health and paperwork as well...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom