Please pray for me I’m struggling with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
158
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Contact a Helpline**: There are many helplines available that offer support 24/7. They can provide immediate assistance and...
Replies
7
Views
254
Dearest reader I know you might think this is absurd or petty or even hostility but a lot of my anxiety comes from my cat. He is indoor at night and outdoor in the evening every day. I won’t find him. So I turn to drinking to calm my nerves. Also I don’t have an ounce of support from my brother...
Replies
9
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom