Please pray for me I'm in ### ...

Cammere

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I'm in ### and am going to start my exams from 4th Time table: 4th march physics 7th march chemistry 11th march maths 14th march electronics 19th march ### 23rd march ### I also have my practical exams from 16 January to 20th January Kindly pray for me
 
Please pray for me I'm in ### and am going to start my exams from ### Time table: ### march physics ### march chemistry ### march maths ### march electronics ### march ### 23rd march English I also have my practical exams from 16 January to 20th January Kindly pray for me
Lord bring success in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please pray for me I'm in ### and am going to start my exams from ### Time table: ### march physics ### march chemistry ### march maths ### march electronics ### march ### 23rd march English I also have my practical exams from 16 January to 20th January Kindly pray for me
May God bless you and help you with all your exams.
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. God supply all my need. Bless me to prosper and walk in excellent health. Bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life. Bless me to fulfill my God-given purpose. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. God dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen. So be it!

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ###, Technical head of ###, which is in ###, ###.
Replies
12
Views
117
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
204
Father we are going to ### in March. We ask for your blessing and favor to win a huge jackpot while we are there so that we can do right with the money. IJNIPA
Replies
10
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom